Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday, February 27, 2012

Since Powerful Magic went free on Friday, it has "sold" 13,418 copies on Amazon!  Too bad I don't get paid for them!  But I wanted to try this free thing for a short time, just to see if it would drive sales of the other books.  I even put up a boxed set of all five of the Magic books. 

So far, it has driven sales - not as much as I expected/hoped - but some.  This will be my biggest royalty period at Amazon in months.  So that's good.

It's another gloomy, overcast day here in north Texas.  My sister in law (Happy Birthday Lavenia!) is up in Vail skiing - I'm so jealous!  Ah, but Friday is my daughter's birthday and she and I are going for massages and then out to dinner.  Not a ski trip, true.  But probably as close as I'm going to get to one these days. 

No comments: