Friday, February 17, 2012

Impressed?

I read doctor blogs, nurse blogs, and vet blogs (vet as in DVM).  If I knew of a good attorney blog, I'd probably read that too.  I read Dr. Grumpy and Nurse K, and The Homeless Parrot, to name a few.  (And there are more.  MUCH more.)

I'm in awe of these people.  Doctors and nurses and vets and lawyers.  I imagine all the education they've had, and the way vets can look at your dog and immediately know what's wrong with him/her, or a doctor can diagnose various illnesses almost instantaneously.  And how a nurse knows exactly who is really sick and who is just trying to get drugs.  I could go on and on. 

But I won't.  Mostly because I don't want to bore you. 

But if you're a DVM or an MD or RN and you're burned out, sick of your job or feel it's become routine, know that there are people out there (like me) who are in awe of you.  Who respect you and feel gratitude because you make a difference. 

No comments: