Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Middle of the Week

So yesterday, due to the aforementioned ankle/leg/hip/back soreness, I did not exercise at all.  I didn't write either.  What I did was go over five of my previously published books.  I have the rights back and had them scanned.  I had to search them for scanning errors and that took all day.  By the end of the day, I had a head ache, neck ache, and was completely irritated.  But done.  So I went to Jimmy Thomas's web site and purchased 5 cover images @$15 each so I could use my Photoshop program to make covers.  But Paypal was glitchy and, even though the purchase went through, I didn't get to download the images.  Which sucks.  Because I'd planned to do the covers today.  Ah well.  I am working with Jimmy via email trying to get this resolved.  In the meantime, I guess I'll write. 

No comments: