Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday (Finally!) May 18, 2012

Yes, I wrote another 20 pages yesterday.  Candace Havens, if you ever see this, I owe you a drink!  Love your fast draft method!  It works for me!

Today I am having to dig in to the revisions.  There are a lot of them, and the way my contracts are set up, everything will be tumbling like a stack of dominoes if I let them slide until the Fast Draft thing is over.  So no new writing today - just burying myself in revisions and hoping to wade through.

The good news is that Harlequin just asked me to do a Free Online Read for their website.  This would be to spotlight my October book and can lead to new readers and new sales.  I'm very excited about this opportunity!  And, thanks to Fast Draft, I can write it fairly quickly! 

My wonderful agent Lucienne Diver is in town tonight and I'm gonna pop by her hotel and have a drink with her and catch up.  I haven't seen her in awhile and I'm really looking forward to that. 

And tomorrow my daughter Steph and I are doing Painting With A Twist.  This was my Mother's Day present from her and I can't wait. 

So my life is full right now and I'm busy.  Yay!

No comments: