Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday, March 23, 2012

As I'm sure I've mentioned before, I adore Fridays.  Even though I no longer commute to an office for my job, Friday is freeday, the last day of the work week, the day my hubby and I eat dinner out.  Last Friday we had Mexican and I had this Margarita.  (Looks delicious, doesn't it?  It was!)



Yesterday I wrote and wrote and wrote and got 2700 words.  I'm getting there.  I'm hoping to have a writing spurt and get there quicker, so I have time to edit this thing before I turn it in.  The sad part is that this particular book won't even be out until late 2013 or early 2014. 

After I turn this book in, of course I'll be starting the next one.  I also plan to design covers for the five Precious Gem novels I wrote back in the late 90's and had scanned, so that I can put them up as Ebooks.   I have to proof-read the scans to make sure there are no problems, so that will be time consuming.

But it's Friday, it's Friday.   Gotta love me sum Friday!

No comments: