Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Today is sunny and it's supposed to hit 50 for a high.  Then tonight, what the weather people are calling an "Artic Blast!!!!" (exclamations intentional) is supposed to roll through.  Around midnight, we are supposed to get freezing rain, sleet, and then snow.  2-4 inches of snow by morning.

I can't lie.  I'm excited.  But then, I'm from up north.  I love a good, snowy winter.  (Side note - ice, not so much, but snow - hell yeah!)

I went back to the gym last night and did cardio and some light weights.  Tonight I have a personal training session with my trainer - who is BACK!  Thank goodness.  I told him, only half joking - if he leaves again, I will hunt him down and find him. 

But he's back, all is right with the gym, and I'm reading a really awesome book on my Kindle called YOUR BEST BODY NOW by Tosca Reno.  My hairdresser recommended her, and so far I'm really enjoying the book.  It helps that the author is 50 plus and can relate to that age group.  The book was only like $8.50, so I'd say it is well worth it. 

Gotta go write.  Back atcha with a full weather report tomorrow.

No comments: