Friday, February 11, 2011

Finally Friday February 11, 2011

I'm still at home this morning, it's my designated writing time before I go in to the day job, and I want to post here a big thank you to my friend Anna Adams.  She read my blog yesterday and emailed me and basically talked me down from the ledge.  She's a fantastic friend and an awesome critique partner and just an all around great human being!  She's the calm voice of reason and helped me come up with what sounds like a workable solution to my problem.  I'll talk to my husband about it on Saturday and see what he thinks.

Right now I'm listening to a new musical artist (new to me at least) called Amos Lee.  He reminds me of Bill WIthers a little bit and it's nice, soothing and moving music.  As you know if you're a regular reader of this blog, my musical tastes are all over the place.  I could switch to Eminem or Nickleback or Keith Urban at any moment.  Hah!

Gotta go write, but wanted to say Thank you for putting up with me!

No comments: