Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday April 9, 2011

You know, people often have an incorrect vision of what a writer's life is like.  Let me tell you a little about what my life is like right now.

It's Saturday.  I slept in until 8 am, drank some coffee, showered and dressed and ate breakfast.  It's beautiful, gorgeous, fabulous outside.  Sunny, breezy, warm (I think temps are supposed to be in the 80's today).  I still work the day job, so I have a bunch of stuff to do today like buy groceries, housework, bathe the dogs, etc.  I'd also like to go out and enjoy the weather and hitting the gym wouldn't hurt either.

Instead, I'm sitting at my desk in front of my computer, writing.  Why?  Because I'm under deadline and my book is due May 1st. 

Thought I'd whine here on my blog.  Because where else can I do it, right?

Back to it.

No comments: