Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm sorry I've been MIA, but these have been incredibly stressful times for me.  I've been dealing with negotiations regarding my father's house here and yesterday for the first time after a week of back and forth, Ithought it was over.  Done.  As in, we'd reached an agreement and could go to closing next week.

But at the last minute, the seller refused to sign the paperwork and asked for an extension until Friday.  WTF?  Luckily, I didn't read my email last night - I was busy celebrating by lazing in a recliner watching NCIS and NCIA Los Angeles and avoiding computers and email.  I got my first solid nights sleep in a week.

I found out this morning when I read my email.  So, I'm back to square one.  ARRRRRGH!!! 

On another topic, my plans for today are to make my writing word count and head out to completely finish up Christmas shopping.  I also plan to stop by a liquor store, for obvious reasons .  (Ok, just kidding - we always go to the liquor store to get Amaretto at Christmas time.)

And I had my second physical therapy session for my ankle.  I'm sore, but it's similar to resistance training - we're training those muscles and tendons and strengthening them so my ankle can support itself.  Awesome, right?

So, if I can shut my mind down from thinking about the house, I will do exactly that.  Wish me luck.  Cuz next week, I want to do some baking in my spare time.

No comments: