Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thursday, December 29, 2011

As another year winds down, I have to once again remind myself of all I'm grateful for.  First off, my husband and family.  Secondly, our health.  While my parents are facing some issues, I'm going to try and be confident that everything will work out in those areas. 

2012.  Wow.  Sounds so strange.  Ah well, I'll get used to it, and it will be my first year working full time as a writer. 

I got revisions on The Cop's Missing Baby the other day and they are brilliant!  I love a good set of revisions, because revising always makes the story better.  I'm working on those right now.  When I get them done, I'll go back to The Wolf Prince. 

I'm still going to physical therapy for my ankle and hoping to avoid surgery, though I'm wondering....  If I do have to do the surgery, I hope it works out for the best. 

In case I don't post before New Years, I wish you and yours a Happy, Safe, and Prosperous New Year!

No comments: