Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday, December 5, 2011

It's chilly here and we're supposed to get a wintry mix today, which thrills me.  I love winter, adore snow, and wouldn't mind an inch or two of the white fluffy stuff.  Kind of puts one in the mood for Christmas.

Anyway, I promised to show you more decorations.  The photo quality is not that good - I was too lazy to get my camera and used my phone and the lighting is really dim due to the weather.  But here they are.



This is my new Nativity set.  Believe it or not, I got it at Avon.  It's excellent quality and exactly what I was looking for.


And below is the final picture of my den.  Note the dog toys by the coffee table.  Since we have a puppy, there are toys everywhere.

 Oh wait, I forgot to show you the tree. 

Here you go

Festive, no?

No comments: