Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday, December 16, 2001

It's Friday and I've been up since 4-ish am.  Left at 5:15 to drive Lonnie to the airport for his flight to Denver.  Took out the trash, gave the puppy her B12 shot, and grabbed an Egg McMuffin at McDonald's.  Now, fortified with a large coffee and a fresh pot of more downstairs, I'm getting started early.  Because today I have to get groceries, go to physical therapy, and meet my daughter for dinner later.

However, the physical therapy yesterday really helped my ankle, I'm done Christmas shopping (yay!) and I only have a few things left to wrap.  The house deal I was working on for my father went through and he closes on Monday.  He and his wife and their dog are staying with us until they can stay in their new place, so I have to clean my house up.  It's been raining and I have three dogs and the backyard is now muddy, so you get the idea.

Off to do my writing so I can get to the rest!

No comments: