Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Random Stuff

I'm always shocked when I go to my blog and see I haven't posted in almost a week.  Mea Culpa.  I get busy and forget.  It's weird how life is so full right now, but I'm loving it.

Let's see.  I went to the new eye doctor, got a totally new prescription, and picked up the glasses yesterday. And I can see.  Without blinding headaches.  So, old eye doctor who insisted the prescription was right and it wasn't your fault I couldn't see, you were wrong.  It was your fault.  Pffffft.

Libby had to have surgery to have a tumor and her other anal gland removed.  She's recovering nicely.  She has to wear the e-collar, which makes her unhappy, but there's no choice.


All the roses I planted - both last year and this year - are blooming and my house looks so pretty.



And today I should finish the AA's for The Colton story.  Once they're gone, I need to dig back into the revisions for All or Nothing.

I'm still exercising every single day (except weekends).  I'm on week four of the program I'm doing.  So far, I haven't had a dramatic weight loss, so obviously I'm still eating too much.  I need to go back to writing down calories. Sigh.

And that's it for now.  We've had beautiful weather, but we need more rain.  Especially at the lake.


No comments: