Thursday, September 5, 2013

Another Day

So far, today has been a pretty darn good day.  I slept well last night - for the first time in awhile.  I got up, walked, had my coffee, and sat down in my office.


I checked my email, and then got to work on writing a synopsis or two.  I finally had an idea for the Nocturne one - I've long wanted to write about angels, and I had a character from the book I just turned in (The Wolf Siren) who wanted to be my heroine.  I happen to have an excellent resource book on angels, so I began leafing through it, and found my hero.  Nice.

Happily, I began writing their synopsis.  And after lunch, I got a germ of an idea for the Romantic Suspense, which will have to be the next book I write.  So I started that synopsis.

Great day so far.  I didn't go anywhere today.  Just piddled and worked.  Hung out with the dogs and my hubby.  I hoping to finish up at least one synopsis by tomorrow.  I'd like to get both of them to my agent as quickly as possible, so we can start working on a new contract.

No comments: