Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Today dawned sunny and in the upper 50's, temp wise.  It's supposed to get up to 80 today, not too bad.  I've been slogging through the AA's (Author Alterations) on my September book and - clap, clap, clap - have made it to the gym every day this week so far.  I've been doing at least 20 minutes of cardio, some interval, though I'm limited with my ankle tendon.  Plus I've been easing back into the weights and resistance machines.  I've worked arms and back and abs.  I need to do legs and butt, but still can't do lunges or squats (pulls on the damn tendon).  I'll do some of the leg machines today. 

Other than that, I'm planning to work on AA's all day, cook salmon for dinner, and hit the gym later.  I'd really like to try to walk the dogs this morning too.  While it's still reasonably cool.  We'll see.

Then tomorrow I'd like to get a pedicure.  And possibly get groceries.  Again, we'll see.    I need to finish up AA's and start on the next book.  So.... better get back to it.

No comments: