Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday March 22, 2011

Finally, a writing related post! 

I had a fabulous writing day yesterday.  I wrote a little over 2000 words, despite numerous interruptions from an employee who can ramble on about anything and everything.  I sort of even like what I wrote (yay!) and I'm over halfway through this book with a month and a week left until deadline.  The people are interesting to me, their romance is hot, and the danger is also fun. 

I also walked two miles with my dogs and husband.  It was a nice, if a bit warm day, but windy, which saved it as far as I'm concerned.  Tonight is personal training night and Glee, which I love.  Also 'V' which I like.

Another 1000 words to get done today and it's almost time to go into the day job.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Regina Richards said...

I do wish you luck! And, as I do so, I hope a little of your energy and persistence rub off on me. Keep writing. Can't wait to read it!