Friday, March 18, 2011

3-18-11 The Day After

As I mentioned yesterday, we went to Beef O'Brady's for the annual St Patrick's Day celebration.  I wore my green shirt and the beads I got in New Orleans the last time I was there.


The place was packed full of festive people.  They even set up a tent in the parking lot with a live band. 
 It was fun because all the wait staff (and they'd brought in like thirty extra people to help) were dressed up.  Some dyed their hair green or wore green wigs.

This guy looked sort of like a tall leprechan! (sorry about the photo quality - it was my cell phone camera)  I'm thinking I need to start bringing my real camera with me.




We had the traditional corned beef and cabbage dinner.


After we ate, we went out to the tent to check out the music.  People were dancing and there was even a guy wearing a kilt.


All in all, we had a good time.   AND - I didn't gain any weight!  And even better, I have a workout scheduled with my trainer this afternoon.  Back on track, my friends.  Back on track.

No comments: