Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday, March 14, 2011

Wow, this Monday hit with a double whammy.  When that alarm went off at 5am (previously known as 4am), I felt like I hadn't slept.  At all.  Worse, it was dark outside when hubby left for the office at 7am.  Still.  And it's chilly and cloudy and the wind is blowing - the kind of day when it's better to roll over in bed, pull up the covers, and go back to sleep.

As if.

So here I am, back to work on the book, aware I have to be at the office for the day job soon.  I had a great, if vigorous, workout on Saturday with my trainer, ate clean for the most part, and the scale this morning showed a good result - one more pound dropped.  Yay!

I didn't have a good writing weekend this time.  Too much going on and I barely got a chance to sit down with my story.  So I have to make up the words this week. 

Wish me luck!

No comments: