Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday 3-21-11

Mondays have a way of creeping up on a person, don't they?  I am listening to Katy Perry and trying to get going.  Upbeat music helps.

This weekend was super busy, but there are two things I did not do.  I didn't write.  And I didn't work out.
Normally, this makes me crabby, but I got my hair done - awesome highlights and lowlights and cut - and got a pedicure.  I also got groceries, went out to eat Mexican (and had two giant margaritas!), and saw The Adjustment Bureau.  I did 7 loads of laundry, put down two new room size rugs, cleaned the downstairs, and cleaned and rearranged on top of my kitchen cabinets.  We also took all the plants out of the greenhouse, since it appears Spring is finally here!

So I've got catching up to do.  The 1000 words I was supposed to write over the weekend will have to get made up during the week.  The weight I gained (yes, I gained a pound.) will have to come off.

Life goes on. 

No comments: