Monday, March 11, 2013

Time Change and Monday

It's Monday.  I told you I'd see you on the other side of the weekend.  We went through Daylight Savings Time this past weekend.  Is it just me, or is it getting earlier and earlier?  Personally, I despise changing the time.  I hate getting up in the dark and it staying light until later.  It's supposed to be light in the mornings, not at night.  But that said, I'd rather it stay on one time forever than keep changing.  Even if we stay on DST.  Changing is inconvenient and the dogs hate it (me too.)

Ok, rant over.

We are in a new week and I'm powering up to do some heavy duty writing.  I get pretty regular emails from people wanting to know what to do if they want to write a book, and I direct them to my fellow author Laura Resnick's web page Writers Resource.  She clearly has spent a lot of time compiling this page and I'm too lazy to put in the same amount of work, so check it out if you want to write a book. 

Meanwhile, I've got some writing to do. (PS, I've gotten used to this keyboard now.  Sort of.)



No comments: