Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mid-Week!

Sorry I've been a bit remiss in posting here.  I'm down to the wire - my book is due in less than two weeks, plus I have the final galleys to proof on another book, so I'm super busy. But oh - the Boxer Rescue people are coming to do my home evaluation this weekend!  I'm oddly nervous, like one gets for a job interview at a job you really, really want.  Pick me!  Pick me!  I'm sure I'll get over that, especially once we start talking about dogs. 

I walk for 20 minutes every morning, and again at lunch, and again right before dinner.  This sunrise greeted me when I walked outside yesterday.


Beautiful, isn't it? 

On another note, some of you might remember the ducks that appeared in my pool last year.  They're Mallards, and last year they showed up on April 4.  This year, they appeared earlier. 


My dogs want to kill them.  I have to run out there and chase them off.  (Plus I don't want them in my pool.  Ducks = duck poo = yuck!)

So anyway, I've got to get back to work.  here are my three fur kids, squinting into the sun.

No comments: