Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Travel

Next month is our 25th wedding anniversary (we just had our 30th dating anniversary!)  Because it is such a special one, we are going to one of our favorite places on earth - Las Vegas.  We have a budget and I looked into several All Inclusive type beach thingees, but we're not much for sand and surf and heat.  Europe is just out of our budget range.  And the places we love up north are too cold in November.  We just did a cruise last year, and haven't been to Vegas in two years (last went in 2010), so it's Vegas, baby!

 
I'm really excited.  I've made reservations at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant on our anniversary night.  I've purchased the airfair tickets.  Made reservations to board the dogs.  

 
I've even booked time off in my writing schedule.  So we're good to go.  I'm looking forward to my annual huge Margarita at El Diablo.  And dinner at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville.  


 Oh, and gambling.  I enjoy that occasionally too! 

No comments: