Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday Resolve

Today I'm buckling down.  I've got 3,000 words written of the 10,000 needed for the novella.  Planning to hit at least the halfway mark today.

Also going to the gym, probably just for cardio. 

It's going to be over 100 degrees here today, which you'd think I'd be used to after living in Texas for 34 years, but I'm not.  Obviously, I never will be. 

We did swim yesterday.  Here's Libby, my 11 month old Boxer puppy, with her BFF Stephanie.


The pool is my favorite temperature.  It's 88 - still refreshing, but not freezing.  I love when I can just walk down the steps into the pool and swim. 

The dogs wore themselves out swimming.  All three of them swam and played frisbee and generally had a great time.

After, Lon cooked bratwurst on the grill.

A satisfying end to the weekend.  Now I will just have to avoid the heat and get a lot of writing done.

1 comment:

Anna Adams said...

Hey, you! Your babies and your pool look lovely! If you forget the temp is so high, the pool looks really refreshing! Will be joining you in buckling down like crazy today!