Monday, June 18, 2012

Different Thoughts

The world is made up of different people and everyone views things from their own perspective.  I understand that.  But when one person continually says and does destructive things to others, especially when the others are just trying to help/befriend them, I will never understand.  And when they are told their actions hurt someone, how on earth they can immediately discount that and try to blame it on something else, confounds me.  This person long ago alienated everyone around them.  Now they have been given a second chance.  And I can see everything headed down the exact same path once more.

Sad.  Really sad.  I know there's Karma and what goes around goes around, but that doesn't make it hurt any less.

That's my "Deep Thought" for the day.

I did get two more of my old Precious Gems books up for sale on Amazon. 

Want You Back


And True Dreams

No comments: