Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

So I went to see the podiatrist yesterday after wearing my walking boot cast for three weeks.  Here is what it looks like. (Bear in mind it's over six years old and kind of beat up, though it still works.  A new one costs $150, so I'll be using this for awhile.)

End result of the MRI, I'm going to have to have surgery.  Day surgery, but unless I want to wear some sort of metal brace the rest of my life, I have to do it.  Since I miss walking.... yeah, I'm gonna do it. 

I've been talking about the tree in my front yard and I finally uploaded pictures.

Here's the view from my writing office window.


 And here is the tree from the street in front of my house


 

And lastly, just because I like it, here's the cute Fall wreath I put on my front door


No comments: