Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday, November 14, 2011

It was 67 degrees F when I woke up at 6am this morning.  Yesterday we got into the mid-eighties.  What happened to fall?  I want the chill back, the crisp air, the sweaters and jeans and boot wearing weather. 

Today the Firefighters came and put up our Christmas lights.  We've been using the same people for over ten years.  They call us and tell us when they're coming and my husband gets out the lights and has them ready.  Thanksgiving is next week and I don't know if my mother is going to be well enough to come.  I haven't bought the turkey yet or the other food - kind of difficult to do until you now how many people are eating.  If my mom comes, we will have ten.  If not, it's all up in the air. 

Ah well, we're moving into the holiday season so fast, despite me digging in my heels.  And with this boot cast hampering my working out - especially the cardio part - I've had to start watching my calories again.  Joy. 

But the book is going well and the characters are interesting.  I'm still having fun writing it, which is good.

Back to it, I think. 

No comments: