Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm starting a new book - yay!  Titled The Wolf Prince, this will be a Harlequin Nocturne and will be out in March 2013.  Don't worry - I have two more Pack books coming in 2012, one in January and one in October. 

Also, I'm still wearing the boot cast which severely impedes my exercising.  I can't walk or do elliptical or even exercise bikes - I tried the recumbant and my ankle ached that entire night.  I see the doctor on Tuesday, so I'm going to ask him what I can do.  I did work out my upper body - back and arms and chest, and got in some ab work, but I need to keep my legs and glutes toned as well.  I'm thinking I need to severely cut my calories too, because less exercise usually means a weight gain for me.

From weight gain, I'll transition to what has been obsessing me lately.  Thanksgiving.  It's 3 weeks from yesterday and I've already started planning the menu.  I've also realized that apparently I don't take a lot of holiday FOOD pictures, so I'll need to remedy that this year.  This pic is from last Thanksgiving, which was at my mom's house.  Yum.

No comments: