Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thoughts for Thursday

Wow, I can't believe how quickly time has flown.  Not only is it the end of February, but it's almost time for Daylight Savings Time to begin (March 10!)

I'm just about at 40,000 words on Texas Lies, Lovers' Secrets, which is excellent since the book is due April 1st.  I'm loving the people and the story and can honestly say this book has been a joy to write. 

My little Mini-Schnauzer Mitchell Thomas is at the groomer's right now.  He's an old guy (12) and the dog of my heart.  He always looks fetchingly shaggy right before it's time for him to get groomed, but he cleans up so beautifully!  I miss my writing buddy while he's gone.


I'm going to be doing quite a bit of guest blogging this year since I have four new releases out in 2013.   I'll be posting the links to them when I do, so you can go check them out.

No comments: