Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday April 17, 2012

Things I've learned since becoming a full time writer:

Yoga pants are way more comfortable than jeans.

Flip flops rule.

I *can* go an entire day without putting on makeup.

The weather is way more enjoyable now - rain or snow - cup of hot tea and my computer and I'm good to go.  Sunshine and warmth - outside swing, chilling with the dogs and my Alphasmart.

Scenes get written way easier without interruptions.

My husband still hasn't learned not to interrupt me when I'm writing.  I now understand why so many writer friends go to Starbucks or Panera Bread to write.

My dogs love having me around all the time.

It's easier to plan out my writing day when I don't have to schedule it around a day job.

Dr's appointments are easier to make.

Other people (aka family and friends) don't understand that just because I work from home, I'm seriously not available to run errands for you or meet you for lunch.

I no longer dread Mondays.  I still love Fridays though, for whatever reason.

I have the best job in the world!

No comments: