Thursday, April 26, 2012

Changes

It's Thursday, one week from my 51st birthday, and I'm in the mood for some change. I'm getting my hair cut.  It's long and unorganized and uncomfortable in the Texas heat.  Plus I think I might be a bit too old for long hair - I feel like a "sister wife" or something.  So I've decided to go with really, really short.    Here's my hair now (admittedly bad Iphone photo I just snapped).



I'll try to post an "after" picture tomorrow.  But what I'm going for is this (and yes, I wish I looked like her )  I'm even going to darken my color closer to my natural hair, which is very dark brown.



I've also got an eye doctor appointment this morning and plan to get new glasses.  I've even toyed with the idea of getting a second tattoo - something small - but decided against it for now. 

Today will be a busy day.  Unfortunately, not much writing will get done, but hopefully some.  I'll be back tomorrow with a new picture - unless it looks awful, in which case - no.

No comments: