Thursday, September 13, 2012

Writing Stats

I just looked at my writing stats for last month.  In the month of August, I wrote 31,792 words.   That's just book words, on The Millionaire Cowboy's Secret.  It doesn't includes blogs or emails.

On September 1-4, I wrote 5,027 (redoing what I lost on the above book).  I turned in that book on September 4.

Wow!  No wonder I feel like I need a vacation.  Sheesh.

Then, on September 5, I started the next one The Broken Wolf.  As of Tuesday September 7th, I'd written 6,309 words on it.    I try to take weekends off (except at the end when a deadline is looming).  I have a minimum word goal of 1500 a day, so there you are. 

Now I don't feel so bad.  That was a bit of self-motivation for me. Because I am SO having a problem getting started on this next book.  Now I see why.  Sheesh.

On the exercise front, I have been making my 10,000 steps a day goal pretty regularly.  The exceptions were a couple of days when I hurt my stupid ankle, so had to not walk.    And then yesterday we had company all day, so I didn't make my steps.

Every day is a new day.  Onward.

No comments: