Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday, January 16, 2012

Another Monday rolls around and once again, I'm reminded that I have the absolute best job in the world.  Every single day, I get to create worlds and people and love.  What could be better?

I'm also finally at peace with my ankle.  I did a bunch of on-line reading and learned I've been too impatient.  Healing this type of problem takes time, even up to six months.  And while I don't have unlimited funds and can't do physical therapy for too much longer, the therapist is working with me and gave me exercises to do at home.  I go one time this week and then I might just check in periodically.  I'm not making any rash decisions about surgery.  In fact, I've ordered a couple more braces and am going to try them out as well.

I'm sitting at my desk sipping coffee with cinnamon and feeling quite lucky and happy.  Getting ready to face another week of revising The Cop's Missing Baby.  This story is going to be so much stronger once I get done!

No comments: