Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Things are crayzeeeee at the day job . We are in the final throes of transferring the business to the new agency. Letters and phone calls have gone out to the customers. The General Agents have been notified, both verbally and via email and snail mail. The phones get forwarded tomorrow. The new owner is coming up this weekend to pickup the files and transport them to his agency.

It's been so busy that I haven't had time at all to work on my synopsis's. Or work out. I keep telling myself not too much longer.... And tonight I have the personal trainer, so I know I'll be working out then. Which is good. Right?

Finally, the guy who lives behind us has such a junky back yard (with chickens and rabbits - and no, I do not live in the country, but in a nice suburban area) that he has rats living in his yard. They come in our yard to eat the bird seed. Since we can't put out poison because of the dogs and because I hate to kill anything, we set humane traps. Yesterday we caught a really fat rat and my husband drove it to a non-populated, wooded area and set it free.

Today we caught another one, not as fat as the first, but longer. I took a picture of it with my camera phone, so I could share it with you. But the image thing doesn't appear to be working on blogger, so I'll try again later today if I get a chance.






HERE YOU GO!





1 comment:

Regina Richards said...

Glad the sale is going smoothly. :)