Monday, October 14, 2013

The New Normal

Monday rolled around, just like it always does.  I'm ready to resume my normal life and get back to work. Yes, I have a cold, but it will pass.

It's raining still, which is perfect.  I have a nice pork roast in the crock pot for supper.   My new foster has a dog cold and it's spreading among my personal dogs and my other foster dog, so it looks like my entire household is sick.  :(

I did restart my story.  I'd originally written the first few pages in the hero's point of view and it wasn't working.  So I restarted in the heroine's.  And I like it.  So I'll make myself continue.  The book is due January 2nd, and I've got a trip to Vegas, plus Thanksgiving and Christmas in there.  It won't be the same without my mother, but I'll have her memories in my heart.

I've got a love story to write.  And a cold to kick to the curb.  I'm going to do both and enjoy the rainy day.


No comments: