Monday, September 10, 2012

Starting Out Right

For as long as I can remember, I had this plan of how my days would be once I was a full time writer.  Of course, I thought my husband would still be working - I had no idea it would take until he was retired for me to be able to have my dream.  But it's good, it's all good.  I just wish the publishers paid a bit more promptly, but it's been over a year and so far everything has worked out fine.  I'm truly blessed.

This morning I got up and took the dogs for a morning walk.  Lonnie took Mac Macadoo and I took Liberty Belle.  We walked one mile instead of our usual two, and then I came back and got Mitchell Thomas (the Mini-Schnauzer) and walked a bit more.  The weather is fabulous  and I feel absolutely wonderful!

Yes, I'm very late sitting down at the computer, but what a way to start my day.  That way, if I get busy and can't make the gym, I know I got my exercise (plus I can lift weights here if need be.)

Now I'm off to check email and get back to the business of writing.  I have a word count to make!

No comments: