Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday, June 29, 2011



Whew! The merging of lines at Harlequin has nothing to do with either of the ones that I write for. One of my fellow authors heard it directly from big boss lady there.
Sigh of relief.
Tomorrow is the last day of our lease on the insurance agency office. We spent hours there yesterday, hauling off the last six or seven huge bags of trash and bringing home three truck loads of junk for a big garage sale. Once again, my house looks like I'm a hoarder. Sigh.
At least I can go into the holiday weekend without the office. But we still have the storage warehouse unit - we need to downsize that, move all that stuff to a smaller one. And there's the ginormous garage sale we must have soon - very soon.

And of course we have to cope with 100 plus degree heat. So far I haven't noticed any difference as in an abundence of time since we closed the office. I'm guessing and hoping that will come once all that is settled and out house has regained some semblance of normalcy. Then I can go back to contract and write, write, write.

And maybe catch some rays (with SPF 55 on, of course) and swim!

No comments: