Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday, June 13, 2011

It's Monday night, a little after 8:30 pm, and I'm exhausted. We're still moving stuff, shuffling stuff, and I wonder when I became a junk collector. There's stuff everywhere, stacks of it, closets full of it, and I want to just throw it all away. Everything. But of course, I won't. Because a lot of it is books, and my stuffed dog collection. And we're going to have a ginormous garage sale once the office is closed.

I've even lost two pounds! Lots of exercise moving stuff, plus I've been cooking really healthy food. Lonnie's lost weight as well!

And tomorrow is my workout at the gym. I'm looking forward to that, especially since I've been so busy that I haven't been to the gym in a week.

Our internet has been out all day - the old wireless router got messed up and we finally broke down at 7pm and went to Best Buy and bought another one. Now we're up and running and maybe in a week or two, I will have my home office all set up. Because I'm a full time writer now. (Or will be, once I get all this stuff moved and cleaned out)

Thought honestly, right now all I want is to go to sleep!

No comments: