Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday, April 29, 2011

Almost there.  I've got less than ten pages to go to finish the last chapter.  And the book, unless I have to do an epilogue.  This has been a wild writing week - every single day I've written well over 2,000 words. 

Today I went into the day job at 7:30 and worked until 1:30.  Caught everything up, except for closing out the month, which I normally do on the first day of the next month, so I'm good there.

I came home and have been writing more.  Hoping I can wrap all this up without having to either do that durn epilogue or write another chapter.  Or another option is to cut stuff and rearrange so I can fit it all in this last chapter. 

Who knows?

Though we'd originally planned to go to the lake this weekend, I'm staying home and plan to finish this book on Saturday, do one more quick read through and spell check etc on Sunday,  and email to NYC on Monday.  Then go in to the day job, close out the month, and be all set for my big 50th birthday on Tuesday.

Yikes!  Scary thought, that!  I wish 50 didn't sound so.... OLD.  ;0

No comments: