Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday 8-10-10

Tired. Yep, that's me. I seem to spend a lot of my life being tired, spent, exhausted, and worn out. Sure, I had a fantastic weekend, got lots of sleep, etc. etc. But Monday night, after getting up at 4:30 am, I went to see American Idol Live. Fun, fun, fun. Except I didn't get to bed until midnight. And I had to get up at 5am. Again.

So yesterday, I was seriously dragging. I even sent the receptionist to Starbucks to bring me back a venti latte (which helped, really!) Because - cue menacing music - I had a scheduled personal training session and that trainer is sadistic!!!

By the time I finished working out with her and doing my cardio, one hour later I dragged my aching butt home and managed to eat dinner and collapse in the recliner in front of the TV. I went to be early, turning off the lights at around 10pm.

So of course my Boxer decides to wake me up at 4:30am by vomiting. Uh-huh.

If I had my way, I'd go back to bed. But I need to write and at the EDJ I have a meeting with a marketing guy from one of the General Agents. So.... I'm here. Planning to inhale 4 cups of coffee.

Ok, camera phones don't take great concert pics (I forgot my camera), but here is one of Lee Dewyze from Monday night.

No comments: