Monday, December 10, 2012

And So It Begins....

Today is the last week before I have to turn in my next Harlequin Nocturne THE BROKEN WOLF.  I turned in the Author Alterations on THE MILLIONAIRE COWBOY'S SECRET on Friday - they were unexpected and ramped up my stress level several notches.  Then I got back to writing.  I have under 10,000 words to go which is roughly 50 pages.  So if I write 10 pages a day this week, I will have the weekend to review and repair before sending it off on Monday.

I also have a proposal due for the next Harlequin Romantic Suspense.  I'm feverishly tossing around ideas while I focus on the Nocturne.  I know I want a couple who share a past, but that's about as far as I've gotten.

All other activities this week will be put on the back burner.  So.... no Christmas shopping or baking or anything.  Not until this book goes bye-bye.

I may try to pop in here once or twice this week.  If  not, I know you'll understand.

Wish me luck!

No comments: