Thursday, January 24, 2013

Better

The one word title of this post sums it up for me.  Better.  Life has finally settled down, my husband feels better and doesn't appear to be freaking out so much, and the book is actually taking shape and is (so far) fun to write.  I've even been making my page goals every day (or word goals, as it is.)

I've been trying to figure this out, but it looks like my 25th book for Harlequin comes out this year.  I'd published 10 with other publishers, so it will be my 35th published work - and I'm still learning stuff.  Currently reading Donald Maass's newest craft book, plus I have Scrivener for Dummies (I know) to read.

And... and... I finally found a Unitarian church nearby that I'd really like to attend.  I've been wanting to do that for a few years now, but for various reasons (laziness being one of them), put it off.  But now my husband has expressed a desire to possibly attend church, so this might be a good one to start with.  I'm a former Catholic and he's a former Pentacostal, so we've never really found anything sort of in the middle. Shrug.  I may bring it up again and see what he thinks.

So almost everything is going well.  Better.  Except my fitness.  Yep, ole lazy me has lapsed again.  I'm trying to get back into it here at home - I have almost all the equipment I need.  Got. To. Get. Motivated.

Wish me luck!

No comments: