Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday, Feb 15, 2011

 It's RANDOM DAY!  Not really, but the above is a picture of my chocolate.  As of yet, it is *untouched*.  I plan to carefully ration it, a piece a day.  We'll see how that goes.

Yes, we had a nice V-Day.  Hamburgers at Chili's (Yum!) and even splurged on a molten for dessert.  That's like death by chocolate!  I was in hog heaven, literally.  And my husband seemed pretty darn happy too!

This picture is one of the Cardinals that frequent my bird feeders  I love watching them.


And this picture is of course, one of the squirrels who also frequent my back yard feeders.


Finally, I'll leave with with this image.  This was my den on one of the lovely snow days, when I got to stay home and write by the roaring fire.  If ever I need to feel at peace, I will look at this photo.

No comments: