Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday February 7, 2011

This past weekend brought sunshine and temps in the fifties, melting the last of the snow and ice.  While I was sad to see it go, I was glad to be able to get out and have my hair highlighted, buy groceries, and go to the mall. 

And then last night we went to a local Sports Bar and Grill to watch the Superbowl. 

This is not the best picture, but DH took it with a camera phone in poor lighting after several beers, so....

I had a lot of fun.  Everyone in the bar was yelling for Green Bay.  I, of course, cheered for the Steelers.  Not because I like them or anything, but because I have a good friend who does and I'd promised her I would.  So I did.  And they lost. 

Superbowl over. 

We only stayed at the bar until halftime got over, then came on home.  We ate fried pickels and Lonnie had a Rueban and I had fish tacos.  And beer.  Two pitchers of beer, which is a lot.  Too much, actually.  I couldn't even stay awake to watch Glee after the postgame analysis, so I DVR' d it. 

Now I have to get back to regular life. The day job, etc etc.  And writing.  Of course.  TTYL!

No comments: