Thursday, August 21, 2014

Thursday

The shower reno is still ongoing.  We had the shower made larger too.  Today they are *finally* putting up tile.  It's going to be beautiful!

Since I don't want to post pics until the shower is done, I'm going to talk about last Friday and the wonderful Sushi dinner we had with my friend Denice and her husband Ron.

At first, Lonnie didn't want to go.  He's never had Sushi and didn't want to try. But he finally agreed.  I've only had it a couple of times and wasn't that impressed.

But this place was Oh So Good!  Maybe it was the company and the experienced way they ordered the rolls.  Either way, it was all fresh, tasted wonderful, and the texture was good.  I'd definitely go back.

Here are a few pics.

Tower of (can't remember the name)


 Vegetarian Roll


Tuna roll and shrimp roll

We were stuffed!

No comments: