Monday, August 20, 2012

Sorry, it's nearly been a week since I posted.  Life's been crazy lately - of course it always is around deadline crunch time.  My book is due in two weeks and I have 20,000 words to write (100 pages).  I need to write 2,000 words a day (10 pages), so I'm working on that now. 

And let me tell you, it's not easy.

The last couple of days have been beautiful, for Texas.  We had rain and lower temps (it only got to 90 on Sunday).  It's been 68 twice when I got up!  That's amazing for August and it gives me hope for a fall.  Though knowing Texas weather, we aren't done with the heat yet.  Sigh.  I'm ready for fall.

Anyway, I've been working like crazy.  Oh, but the free promotion I did for Want You Back resulted in 16,764 downloads.  Hopefully, the people who read it will like it and come back for some of my other books!  Keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: