Monday, April 21, 2014

Week Three

Easter was yesterday and we had a small, but relaxed family dinner.  Just Lonnie and my dad and my daughter Stephanie.  And me, of course.

We had spiral sliced ham.

photo credit: pulaw via photopin
And I made Pioneer Woman's recipe for deviled eggs and also for roasted asparagus.  Her stuff is always, always, always delicious.  

I also made a cheesy hash brown casserole.  And we had Hawaiian rolls.

And we finished it off with a delicious homemade caramel, apple cheesecake.  It turned out wonderful.  I sent some ham and some cheesecake home with my father, but we still have a bit of leftovers.  Yum.


And then today I went to the gym to begin week three of the six week workout.  I increase the weight each week, so I can challenge my muscles every time.

I'm pretty proud of myself.  I can do it.  Yes.  I will look good and feel good when I go on that cruise later this year.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you about my spa day last Thursday.  It was wonderful.  Amazing.  First, I had a hot stone massage.  Ahhhhh.  Then I had a body wrap.  That was... weird.  Like they slather on some stuff and then wrap you up in cellophane.  And then I had a facial, which was wonderful.  After, I purchased a shoulder wrap thing that you can heal in the microwave and use to take tension from tight shoulders.  Which mine always are since I spend so much time hunched over the computer.

In writing news, today I also begin pretty extensive revision for All or Nothing, my Harlequin Romantic Suspense which is scheduled for Jan 2015.  

So there you have it.  My week begins

No comments: