Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mid-Week Mindlessness

I've continued to go to the gym and I'm finally down two pounds.  Yay!

And yesterday, I planted all the flowers I'd purchased at Roses for Rescue.  One beautiful yellow tree rose, two gorgeous geraniums, and two beautiful impatiens.


Then, because I was already dirty, I went over my dad's house and planted all his plants too.  He bought ten.
It looked beautiful by the time I finished.


And then I limped on home, completely sore and exhausted.  I was so sore that I didn't sleep well at all last night.  And yet, this morning, I dragged myself to the gym for cardio.  Yep, I'm proud of myself.

I can't do treadmill since my tendon is acting up, but I did my cardio on the recumbent bike and some elliptical.

Now I'm home and should be getting back to writing!  Pssst - tomorrow is my spa afternoon!


No comments: