Friday, June 21, 2013

Another Friday

Yes. it's Friday again.  Another week slipped by, a week filled with writing and walking and family and dogs.  I had a doctor's appt. smack dab in the middle, my annual well-woman.  Next week I'll go for the mammogram and hopefully that will be the end of that. 

Yesterday was a wonderful day, writing-wise.  I worked on a proposal for the short on-line read - OH!  I forgot. My lovely agent Lucienne Diver called to tell me Harlequin wanted me to do another short on-line read, this time for the romantic suspense line!  High-five here!  This is to promote my October book Texas Lies, Lover's Secrets.  So I have to turn in a short synopsis.  I have two idea and finished one synopsis.  I'm working on the other today.

And then in the afternoon, I figured out the way past a sticky situation in my February 2014 Nocturne, working title The Wolf Siren.    The writing went well and when I have a good writing day, I'm always in a good mood!

That said, today is the first day of summer.  I'm not a big summer fan - Texas is too damn hot for me.  But school's out, my daughter is off work (she's a teacher) and it's swimming time.  Also, we're going on a cruise! 

That said, here are a few pictures from the cruise we took in 2011.  To me, they scream SUMMER!






No comments: