Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday, Oh My.

Yes, it's Monday.  And yes, I remembered to visit my little blog!  Before I get started, I'm answering some questions over at http://www.lisamondello.blogspot.com/    Please visit and check it out!

Now, yesterday was Mother's Day.  I got up at 5:15 and got ready, and then Lonnie and I headed to Mesquite at 7:15 to meet my Mom for breakfast at the Cracker Barrel.  (It takes me longer to get ready because of the dogs that have to separated and let out and fed etc.) 

My darling husband got me pink roses.  So pretty !


Here's my mom at Breakfast.  Doesn't she look happy?



After breakfast, we came home and let the dogs out.  Then my daughter came over and we went to Lone Star Park to watch the horse races.  None of us had ever been.  Here's my beautiful daughter with the racing program.


And my husband, wearing his Burgers for Boxers T-shirt.


And then moi, with my SPF55 on, enjoying a beautiful spring day.


And last but not least, here are the delicious Shari's Berries my daughter gave me for Mother's Day (along with an Amazon gift card!)


We finished the day off with a meal at BJ's Brewhouse.  What a great day!

No comments: