Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Healthy And Good

Last night I made stir-fry.  While I love eating this when I'm out, I rarely cook it for some reason, even though I have an electric wok.  That may soon change, because this was delicious.  And easy.

First, I marinated 1 pound of chicken tenders in soy sauce, ginger, and garlic for 15 minutes.

While that was marinating in the fridge, next I chopped up broccoli, 4 green onions, 1 red bell pepper, and mushrooms.  Sprayed the wok with Pam, and cooked the veggies for 5 minutes.  Then I transferred that to a bowl and got the chicken.



Again I sprayed the wok and began cooking the chicken.  That took another 4 minutes.  When I was certain it was done, I poured the veggies back in and also the remainder of the marinade and added 1 tablespoon sesame seeds.  After 2-3 minutes, it was done.



I'd made two cups of brown rice to go with it. And this was delicious - and low cal

1 comment:

Regina Richards said...

Looks delicious. Hope you're having a wonderful birthday week!